VERO MODERO MODEL HUNT – APRIL WINNERS

VERO MODERO MODEL HUNT – APRIL WINNERS

i
Rate This
Quantcast


YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME TO JOIN VERO MODERO MODEL HUNT FOR MONTH OF MAY

The deadline for your application for the May 2011 Model Hunt is April 28, 2011.

VISIT THIS LINK

http://veromodero.blogspot.com/2011/03/vero-modero-model-hunt-for-month-of-may.html


Name: Cristina Mistwalker
Gender: Female
SL Birthdate: 4th Dec 2009
Tell us something about yourself?
I’m a fashion lover, blogger, model and stylist. Not a professional by any means but i put all my passion into everything i do and i try to improve everyday.

Why do you want to be the next VERO MODERO Model?
I’m studying to be a model and this would be a great way to get started and get to know some people in the bussiness

Styling facts (head to toe including jewelry):

Skin: [inaya] Maiisha freckles
Hair: [lelutka] ADDISON Lion
Eyes: Kletva Pietra
Outfit: VERO MODERO gold cabaret
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Delphine pumps gold
Nails: ::PM:: Purple Moon Metallic Bark Brown (include rings)
Glasses: ::PM:: Purple Moon Vain Sunglasses in brown leopard
Necklace: [glow] studio fat chains and feathers
Bracelet right: Special TDR multibracelets
Bracelet left: [glow] studio Lowicz thinck wood bracelet

Name: Coventina Mendicant
Gender: Female
SL Birthdate: 4/13/2005

Tell us something about yourself?
I have been in Second Life for almost 6 years and seen and/or done it all. Until fashion, I was always a shopaholic but after a long break and return to SL I have found a new love and that is fashion, styling and modeling…well I guess that is more than one! New to the modeling world but filled with passion, strong work ethic, dedication and a positive can do attitude. I am currently enrolled in AVENUE MODELS ACADEMY, more than half way though the course and loving it. I am learning to design clothes..well trying to, and I have been building and taking photos in SL since my first day.

my blog: http://tinamusing.blogspot.com/

Why do you want to be the next VERO MODERO Model?
VERO MODERO is a new find for me and I am so glad I was blog reading and found the store. I love walking into a store and finding that I want everything and I instantly start to think of how I would style each one, mix and match to show my style, and I now have a list for the order in which I will buy things! The designs are amazing and creative, I see myself as a creative person and I hope that is the image the worlds sees so I think I would be the perfect model to represent VERO MODERO to the fullest.

Styling facts:
Skin: -Glam Affair- Mary Natural – Fire BL_A
Shape: My personal creation and design
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * CANDY * / black
Hair Base: -Glam Affair- Mary – Bald Base B
Eyes: *L.inc* EyeZ Vamp
Makeup: DeeTaleZ Skin Lipgloss Natural, – DAMNED - Tribal Make up, DeeTaleZ Skin Beauty mole 2
Lashes:Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes N17_No Facelight, Exile:Lashes-Razor, Exile Lashes: Lush,-Glam Affair- CHIC Limited March – Mary on fire – lashes
Lashes Alpha: Glam Affair – Lashes Alpha 1
Dress: VERO MODERO / Geo Gown Red
Jacket: VERO MODERO / Rocker Jacket F
Boots: .:L&B:. :D ita Victorian” Charms/red
Jewelry Set: (Kunglers Extra) Bambu Necklace & Earrings
Bracelet: My own design
Prim Nails: (FEMALE))[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILSand RINGs set/SAMURAI BLACK
Cleavage: [ AYUMI ] Cleavage – Type3

The deadline for your application for the May 2011 Model Hunt is April 28, 2011.

VISIT THIS LINK http://veromodero.blogspot.com/2011/03/vero-modero-model-hunt-for-month-of-may.html