CLOSING

I would like to thank all of my customers over the last years for their Loyalty and kindness in supporting my work. It has been an honor to create fashion for you to wear. Lately allot of things have been happening in my real life and my work is moving in a new direction. This is keeping all of my time and attention so I can not be here enough to keep creating new designs for you. It is time to concentrate on other projects in real life.That being said It is with a heavy heart that I announce the closing of Vero Modero in world locations. I will keep designs on the Marketplace for you all. However I will be unable to create new things for the time being. Please know that each and every one of you are special in my heart and I owe my success to your loyalty and love of my work. This is why for the next 30 days everything in the store will be on sale. This is my thank you for your valued patronage over the last 7 years.

xoxo
Bouquet Babii