Up CLose and Personal with Coventina!


COVENTINA MENDICANT
VERO MODERO MODEL HUNT - APRIL WINNER



How did you get started in this line of work?
I have been in SL for over 6 years and I was ready to try something new, I have always had a love and passion for fashion and styling so this was a very natural fit. I signed up for AVENUE MODELS ACADEMY, completed the course and just recently graduated. Before then my only modeling experience was some vendor pictures for myself and friends. Then I started entering contests and here I am.

Who inspires you and why?
Oh that's a hard question because there are so many people in and out of SL that do. In the SL modeling world one of the first people I think of is Petra, she is such a wonderful mentor, encourager and has the best heart and personality in the world. When it comes to her modeling she always looks fabulous and is super professional.

What do you want to accomplish most in your career?
Well I see myself is a professional dedicated hard worker who has my own personal style, so my goal is to show the world that and hope they see it. To proudly represent any brand I work for and always give 200%. I would also love to give back and get involved in some charity originations.

How do you deal with haters?
Honestly, If I have any, I didn't notice. But if anyone ever 'hated' in my direction I would just smile, wish them the best and go on about my business.

What makes you unique?
Tough questions...Besides just outward appearances I would have to say my personality. I had a very diverse upbringing and happily embrace different cultures and consider myself a little rebel. I like to push boundaries and try new things.

Single? Hooked up? Open-relationship? details please....
Married in SL to my RL partner, we have been together in RL for over 3 years.

Facebook or Twitter? Whats your links?
FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002064824634
Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/TinaMendicant
Blog: http://tinamusing.blogspot.com/

Tell us something no one knows about you
I have a ridiculous and irrational fear of sharks.

What does VERO MODERO MODEL HUNT mean to you?
The chance to work with a great brand that I love and wear on a regular basis, to show my unique style and hopefully get to represent VERO MODERO as their model.